Thursday, October 8, 2009

Shop Hopping

Yesterday Katherina and I went to Salt Lake and visited tons of fun Quilt shops that we have been hearing about. Boy did we get lots of fun ideas!!
We hit Pipers, Whimsey cottage(where we actually helped a customer!), and quite a few others before getting to the best one of all!! The Material Girls!!! What a cool store and how do they get their fabrics before anyone else does? We had such a good time and I couldn't leave without buying some of Amy Butlers newest line(which isn't supposed to be out until December!) I can't wait to start sewing with it! At first I was going to make a quilt out of this beautiful fabric but now I think I what to make a bag with part of it!! I bought a new bag pattern too!! I almost forgot to tell you the name of the new line! Of course those of you who have been waiting for this know already but here it is anyway "Love" and I just love this line!!!
Don't forget the Blogger's Quilt Festival tomorrow. I sure hope my quilt is ready in time. Yikes!!!
Got to get that one bound!! Watch tomorrow and see if I make it in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quilt Corner

These are just a few of my quilts!

Western Show Clothing

A taste of what I like to do!!